– 36-way damping setting is able to adjust the damping settings freely to meet the requirement of street setup and enjoy the hedonics of speed.
– The coilovers also keeps the original comfort setup for 60%.
– Full ride height adjustability with separate spring preload
– Anodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rust
– Upper camber plates and pillow ball mounts* (6061 Aluminum construction)
– Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid changing shape and 6061 aluminium to avoid the rusty when it snows.
– To adjust the bottom mount to reach the ride height desired and no need to compress the spring.
– Use the spring bearing to avoid the unusual sound when turning the steering wheel.
– The ride height adjustable function is able to prevent the spring perch to compress the spring and avoid the unusual sound. Besides, this function avoids the situation that you raise or lower the ride height too much and cause the spring perch does not snug the spring, which will damage the coilover. The ride height can be dropped 60~100mm from OE ride height for your reference.
– 6 months Manufacturer’s Warranty
36-way damping adjustable monotube shock assembliesFull ride height adjustability with separate spring preloadAnodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rustUpper camber plates and pillow ball mounts* (6061 Aluminum construction)6 months Manufacturer’s Warranty
Allion (2006 – 2013), AXIO (2006 – 2012), NZE (2000 – 2007)